Aadhar Card Download By Aadhaar Number Only Or Using Enrolment Number: Aadhar card is a very important and must have document for all of the Indian citizens. But, as our country is very big, it’s not possible to deliver Aadhar card to all the residents at once. So, many of you may not have your own card yet. That’s why, in this article, we will talk about Aadhar card download online process step by step so that you can easily download Aadhar card online by Aadhar number and enrolment number. So, without any further talk, let’s get into the Aadhar card download online process.
I think all of you already know what Aadhar card is. Though you know about it. But there are some other must-know facts about the Aadhar card. To get this card, you also need to provide your fingerprint and iris scan. That means it also captures your biometric data. So, it is a very important card one should have to do any official work. Now a days, Indian Government is also pushing people to link their Aadhar card with their bank account and mobile number to secure them. So, you should quickly download Aadhar card online by Aadhar number and enrolment number if you don’t have the physical copy of Aadhar card yet. Once you download it, you can print it and use it as a physical document where you need it.
Aadhar Card Download By Aadhar Number & Enrolment Number
Once you are done giving your biometric data such as your fingerprints and iris scan at Aadhar seva kendra, you will be given an enrolment number by which you can check Aadhar card status. And once the card is issued, you can either wait for the physical card to be delivered to your address or you can simply go through the Aadhar card download online by Aadhar number only or by enrolment number process easily. And if you are thinking, how you will get your Aadhar number, well, you can know it by your enrolment id provided by the seva kendra.
And as Aadhar card is connected with your biometric data and the number is the main identity, you can also do all the official work by the printed copy of Aadhar itself. Even if you don’t get your original physical card from the UIDAI, you can use the printed copy wherever you want and it is needed. So, once you download Aadhar card and print it, you don’t need to think about the original copy.
How To Download Aadhar Card Easily?
Basically, all of you are here to know how to download Aadhar card. Well, there are two ways to do this. Either you need to have your enrolment number which is provided by the Aadhar seva kendra or you need your 12 digit Aadhar number. Many of you may also lost their Aadhar card. So, those can also download a copy by using Aadhar number only. So, let’s see both of the methods.
Aadhar Card Download By Aadhaar Number Only
Here you just need to know your Aadhar number and nothing else. But remember that, if you have enrolment id, then you can also use it to download the card which will discuss after this. But UIDAI website does provide your actual Aadhar number also by using enrolment number. So, you can do whatever you want. Follow the steps given below to download Aadhar card by Aadhaar number only.
- First of all, visit UIDAI page here.
- Now select “Aadhaar” from the “I Have” field.
- Then enter your Aadhar number on the first field.
- After that, Type your full name same as your Aadhar card.
- Enter pin code also same as Aadhar.
- Then complete the captcha verification.
- You can use TOTP if you have enabled this.
- Finally, click on “Request OTP” button.
- Now type the OTP same as sent to you in the SMS.
- Then click on “Download Aadhar” button from below.
- Once you click on the button, your Aadhar card should be downloaded.
- Then you can print the downloaded card and use it as original one also.
Aadhar Card Download By Enrollment Number Only
If you don’t have your Aadhar number, you can use this way to download your Aadhar card from the UIDAI website. In this process, you just need to have your enrollment number only which was provided from the Aadhar Seva Kendra at the time of submitting your biometric data. Aadhar card download by enrollment number only steps are given below:
- At first, go to the UIDAI page here.
- Then select the “Enrolment ID” from the “I Have” field.
- Now enter your 14 digit enrolment no and 14 digit Date-Time stamp printed on the Enrolment slip.
- After that, type your Full Name as your Aadhar data.
- Enter your Pin code and complete the captcha.
- Then if you have TOTP, then check the box, otherwise, leave it unchecked.
- Finally click on the “Request OTP” button.
- An SMS containing an one time password will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Just enter that OTP and click on “Download Aadhaar” button.
- That’s it. Your Aadhar card will be downloaded instantly, then print it and use as original Aadhar card.
How To Get Aadhar Number On Mobile Through SMS?
Now, I have described Aadhar card download with Aadhaar number and enrollment no already. But, as UIDAI just take your biometric and other data and provide you an Aadhar number only, you can also do most of the thing without having the physical card in your pocket. So, many of you might also need to know how to get Aadhar number on mobile. This way, you can know your Aadhar number without doing any extra activity. Steps for doing this are described below:
- Firstly, go to the UIDAI website here.
- Click on the “Get Aadhar Number On Mobile” option from left side.
- Now enter your 14 digit Enrolment ID number from the Enrollment slip given to you.
- Then enter your mobile number and complete the Captcha.
- Finally click on the “Send OTP” button.
- It will send you an OTP to your registered mobile number.
- Enter that OTP on the website and click on Submit.
- That’s it. Now you will get Aadhar number on mobile.
Hope you guys now know how to download Aadhar card by Aadhaar number only or by enrollment no and how to get Aadhar number on mobile. If you still have any question, comment down below.