Check Aadhar Card Status Online Without Enrolment And Using Your Mobile Phone Via OTP & SMS: There are a lot of people who want to check their Aadhar card status. That’s why, in this article, we will talk about how you can check Aadhar card status online, without enrolment or using connected mobile number. Now a days, Aadhar card is a must for almost all official works. Aadhar card is now equivalent to other important documents such as voter card or PAN card. You can do a lot of stuffs like apply for sim cards, create voter id, driving license using your 12 digit Aadhar number.
How To Check Aadhar Card Status?
Basically, there are total three ways to check Aadhar card status. You can check it online or you can even check aadhar card status without enrolment and the last way is to use your mobile phone. In this article, we will describe all of these ways with pictures so that you can easily understand how to check aadhar status for you. So, without further do, let’s see the procedures.
How To Check Aadhar Card Status Online?
Below are the simple and easy steps to check Aadhar card status online over the internet:
- Firstly, head over to the website of Unique Identification Authority of India.
- Then navigate to the “Aadhar Enrolment” option.
- There you can find the “Check Aadhar Status” link.
- Click on it and on the next page, kindly enter your enrolment ID and Date/Time correctly.
- After that, fill up the captcha and click on “Check Status” button.
- Once you click the button, you will be able to see your Aadhar card status.
How To Check Aadhar Card Status Without Enrolment?
A lot of people doesn’t have their enrolment number. But that doesn’t mean they can’t check their card status. For these people who don’t have their enrolment, UIDAI has also an option to check aadhar card status without enrolment number. Below are the steps:
- First of all, visit to the UIDAI website.
- Navigate to the “Aadhar Enrolment” option.
- Click on the “Retrieve Lost UID/EID” link.
- Then choose anything from UID or EID.
- Now enter your personal details that are required.
- Fill up the captcha verification and click on “Get OTP” button.
- Now you will receive the one time password to your mobile number associated with your Aadhar card.
- Simply enter the OTP from the SMS and click on “Verify OTP” button.
- That’s it. This way you can check Aadhar card status without enrolment.
How To Check Aadhar Card Status Using Mobile?
Many of us don’t have a computer or even internet connection. But UIDAI has also availed the facility to check Aadhar card status using mobile phone without any internet connection. But for this, you must have your mobile number associated with your Aadhar card. Below are the steps to check Aadhar Card Status using mobile phone:
- First of all, take your phone and open messaging option.
- From there, type a message like this- SMS <UID STATUS><Enrolment ID>
- And send the message to 51969.
- Now if your Aadhar card is generated already, you will receive your Aadhar number via SMS.
- And if not, you will see your Aadhar card status.
- It will take up to two months to get your Aadhar card delivered to your home.
Hope now you know how to check Aadhar card status online, without enrolment or using your registered mobile number. If you still have any confusion, please ask it in the comments section below.